BDurk15

Re: Local co-op, leagues, DLC coming on July 5th (Patch 1.03)

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:07 am

Oh, it's as simple as XP gain? Awesome! The more you play, the more you gain! I don't mean to bash on invasions; I was just afraid that it was a competitive-only thing, which admittedly isn't my forte. I''m glad I was wrong! :) Thanks, Tommaso!

Cuurad

Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:11 pm

tommasodb wrote:
Cuurad wrote:YES, yes, yes ... League System, 2!! new Difficultys (YES!!), and increased Hero LvL Cap.

A Question to the last new feature: I've now over 20.000.000.000 ExP. What about the EP, i've earned over the 250-lHero-LvL-Cap? Will i get them, increasing the Chars new possible LvL Cap? Could it be, that the first play, after updating, will make "bling, bling, bling, bling," or "lvl-up, lvl-up, lvl-up"

I've earned so many EXP after arrivin' the 250-LvL Cap - Will the "Bonus-EXP" increase the Char Level? Maybe 10, or 20 or more possible Levels in a row?

Hope that my eng phrases will make any sense^^

Greetzs
Cuurad

We didn't want people to get automatic levels when the update is installed, so you'll have to play post-patch.

I think, thats fair :) Thx for the info.

zecoder

Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:26 pm

Amazing.

Will the local co-op support online mode also?
For example, 2 local players + 2 online players, or 3 local players + 1 online player.

If not, please support it as soon as possible (Very important).

Also it would be nice if you add elemental bullets/weapons.

For example, explosive, electrical, acid, lava, gravity that sucks the enemy that you hit and nearby enemies.

The elemental bullets should have different amount of damage on different kinds of enemies.

Thank you for your great work.

zecoder

Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:37 pm

zecoder wrote:Amazing.

Will the local co-op support online mode also?
For example, 2 local players + 2 online players, or 3 local players + 1 online player.

If not, please support it as soon as possible (Very important).

Also it would be nice if you add elemental bullets/weapons.

For example, explosive, electrical, acid, lava, gravity that sucks the enemy that you hit and nearby enemies.

The elemental bullets should have different amount of damage on different kinds of enemies.

Thank you for your great work.

What I mean is combo local+online

http://www.co-optimus.com/game/3831/playstation-4/alienation.html

Also it is important to have the ability to drop a loot and also the ability to drop a previously acquired weapon to give to my friend. It will add more depth to the game.

Velkezar

Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:34 pm

Very nice! And, please, add visual in-depth armor customization and upgrades, and, if u can, character customization like hairs/eyes/faces, e.t.c.

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:11 am

This is a good start Housemarque, but it's still not going to be up to par with how competitive deadnation and resogun are. well juuuuust not yet anyway. I have a good idea how the league system might play out.

Its most likely going to be how its setup similar to how Helldivers rankings are "heroes of the Federation" (by how much influence you get by completing tons of planets and rise up the leaderboard) anybody that played Helldivers knows what i am talking about. i dont mind it due to the fact that in helldivers it was monthly, AN will be weekly so that puts the pressure on.

The expert an master added is very nice! being as OP as i am this is a good move.

Now this one i am pretty happy about " a richer Arkship experience" now i am assuming you guys added maybe 1 or 3 more floors?? and hoping there is some scoring updates in it too, like combos or kills an so on. wont hold my breath tho it might not be possible just yet.

Will support you guys to the fullest. will defiantly buy the season pass like I did with Resogun.

Stardust had it, Dead Nation and Resogun had it.... hmmmm Now about that Endless mode/survival mode you guys better be working on for future DLC ;)

Aigwrai

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:27 am

Hi! Pretty happy with this update and the DLC news! I already have credits to get the season pass!
I would like to ask about the primary weapon news... I don't get it very well.
Will we be able to find primary weapon for every character from now on? Or will we be able to change primary weapons we already earned between our build characters?
And I got confused about how local coop will work, since we used to play with our ouw character. The second player is supposed to use the same character as player one? Or another character build in another slot of the user (-host) player? I'm asking that because I could use my own character from my account as player 2 in a friend's account.
Hope you guys can understand these doubts. I thought a little messy to made myself clear.
Thanks a lot!
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

Sagrawa

Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:08 am

Aigwrai, all classes are now able to find all 3 primary weapons and use them. You won't be able able to swap them, unless that a secret they haven't told us;)

And yeah, would like to know about the local co-op too....but maybe we'll just have to wait a few more hours and just check it out:)

Feihung

Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:48 am

I have a quick question on the veteran heroes pack. It says it boosts your character to hero level 15 so I created a new character (saboteur) but it hasn't done anything. Do I need to activate this some how or have I misunderstood what this is?

Aigwrai

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:24 pm

Sagrawa wrote:Aigwrai, all classes are now able to find all 3 primary weapons and use them. You won't be able able to swap them, unless that a secret they haven't told us;)

And yeah, would like to know about the local co-op too....but maybe we'll just have to wait a few more hours and just check it out:)

Thanks for your intel, Sagrawa!
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

Return to “Announcements & News”