Aigwrai

Re: Local co-op, leagues, DLC coming on July 5th (Patch 1.03)

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Where's the DLC's?
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

Feihung

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:24 pm

I've bought the season pass but I've not got access to any of the bullet colours, veteran pack or any of the new weapons. It would be nice to have an explanation what needs unlocking, what we should have access too and what might be coming down the line.

craiglongstaff

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:35 pm

I bought season pass but the it didn't register when i played next so i went to store and clicked on / downloaded each item individually (they were listed as free after the season pass purchase) next play everything showed fine.

Notification of weapon hack showed onscreen at start of next mission and found a vortex grenade on 1st run.
Bullet colours are selected from the weapons Equip, Upgrade, Reroll list.
Purchased content is shown at the bottom left of status screen.

Note: Dont seem to have access to the soundtrack, it lists it as still to purchase.
It's no fun if it's too easy.
Top Down Twin Sticks (PS4 Community)

tommasodb

Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:14 pm

Hi guys, I asked some colleagues to take a look. There seems to be an issue with soundtrack unlock, we'll look into it. I won't be able to reply much until I'm back to office on Monday 8th, where I am internet works like 3h a day when you're lucky.

Posted the changelog here: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=810

DenT4FacE

Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:27 pm

Nice! :mrgreen:
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

flavimito

Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:28 pm

hi guys i want to buy your dlc but its not up on psn br yet

and tks for this awesome game !!!

Aigwrai

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:00 pm

Yeah, me too. Have a brazilian account and an american account. None of the accounts I see the DLC's to buy.
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

Aigwrai

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:02 pm

Found it... guys, try to find it on the search... put "alienation" there and get an 'enter' key so you will be able to find the DLC's.
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

Alireza888

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:21 pm

Aigwrai wrote:Found it... guys, try to find it on the search... put "alienation" there and get an 'enter' key so you will be able to find the DLC's.

Can Confirm!

Housemarque, The best gaming studio ever...

an_alien_just_farted

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:16 pm

Cuurad wrote:YES, yes, yes ... League System, 2!! new Difficultys (YES!!), and increased Hero LvL Cap.

A Question to the last new feature: I've now over 20.000.000.000 ExP. What about the EP, i've earned over the 250-lHero-LvL-Cap? Will i get them, increasing the Chars new possible LvL Cap? Could it be, that the first play, after updating, will make "bling, bling, bling, bling," or "lvl-up, lvl-up, lvl-up"

I've earned so many EXP after arrivin' the 250-LvL Cap - Will the "Bonus-EXP" increase the Char Level? Maybe 10, or 20 or more possible Levels in a row?

Hope that my eng phrases will make any sense^^

Greetzs
Cuurad

I just bought the season pass, and already gained like 10-15 levels.
I have the same problem as you. I more or less was able to count the level ups after 250, I think I have earned between 80 and 100 extra levels. Without the 250 level cap, I would be like 350. But no. Although I have gained XP, the level remained at 250...

I wish Housemarque would give a little 'gift' to the gamers like you and me, who have put countless hours on the game (currently, I put like 170 hours on the game, that's not a small number...), by giving us a few 'free' levels. Housemarque know exactly how many levels we gained, after 250, so, it would be easy :)

Now, gaining 10 or 20 free levels, would that change my life? Of course not. But because the XP level determines the health level, I think it is quite important.

Also, I have found at least 50-100 legendary weapons. But I was unable to find the 12-slot plasma shotgun. Among the 20-40 plasma shotguns I've found, the best with boomerang was an 8 slot. I was able to finish the ark ALONE, ONCE, but without a fast , powerful, high clip shotgun, that only a 12-slot can allow, it's quite hard. Don't know what to do, with the +120 ark keys.

Why I'm saying this? Because the change log says 'increased 9-12 slot legendary drop rate'. Well, I just finished all Barlow and Pytiak levels (10) at EXPERT, and throughout those 10 levels, I only had like 3-4 legendary drops, AT THE CHOPTER area. And I did kill everything, found all loot boxes, etc etc, 100% completion for each level. Only 4 legendaries.

I used to have an average of 3-4 leg drops PER LEVEL. 4 drops on 10 100% completed levels... 'Huston, is there a problem?'

Is it a bug?
Cuurad, what about your leg drop rate? At expert? Low as mine?

Maybe it needs a fix, from housemarque? ;)

Return to “Announcements & News”