Square

Re: Final results in league screwed up

Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:10 pm

After many weeks when everything was ok, now I have the same issue with the League's ranking. I can see only one player on the list, and the timer displays that the League round ended 12 days ago. And this is for all my characters, even for the new created.

Ceph-Thunder

Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:23 pm

the same here :(

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:00 pm

It's quite frustrating that this bug is so common and nobody noticed it before the patch was released. As an added bonus it's so cool that an issue like this obviously had to happen with the last patch to the game. *sighs*
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

Square

Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:12 pm

The saddest thing is that this bug is on forever. Without patch or server restart we will stuck with this issue (22 days for me actually).

Lukeuntld073

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

Square wrote:The saddest thing is that this bug is on forever. Without patch or server restart we will stuck with this issue (22 days for me actually).

Everything is fine here. But what if u delete and redownload the game? And is it character specific or on all characters?

Square

Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:39 am

Doesn't help. this is a server issue. All my characters have this bug, old and the new ones, 7 weeks right now and will last forever.

fahraday

Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:35 pm

Since yesterday im affectet in this bug too. Yesterday i played a session and from now on ive got the message: "Failed to submit mission results to the server." But if i changed the mode to Hardcore, only in this Hardcore mode the ranking works fine... reinstalling and so on changes nothing. Annoying :-(

Square

Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:02 am

My status from today :/ Is there any chance to restart the servers?

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:46 am

Square wrote:My status from today :/ Is there any chance to restart the servers?

Hi! I'll forward your message although most of the current server issues are likely caused by server overload. The game is free in Asia at the moment which has increased the amount of concurrent players to new heights.
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

atomicorion

Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:08 am

Ah for fucks sakes, this bug just hit me as well.
Deleting everything and re-installing does fuck all, even with a newly created character.
Tried 2 different saves 22 and 25 DEC2016 (one from the cloud and the other USB) to no avail.
I've pretty much exhausted all methods to fix this bug.
Since SuperStardust, I've not had one "game breaking" bug from any of Housemarque's games,but this seems server side.
If the game or save file was corrupted, then deleting and re-installing it would've solved the problem.
What's worse with my bug is that all the missions in Alienation(UFO,Arkship and normal) are all highlighted in red, meaning it's a bad connection if I decided to join it.
And from what I've experienced since joining these (red highlighted) games is that some are OK and some are glitchy.
More OK games than glitchy ones.
Alienation is THE best game IMO Housemarque has created since Superstardust.
I'll continue to play Alienation for as long as it's playable and have definitely got more than my money's worth.
I didn't give 2 fucks about the leaderboards before so it wasn't a game breaker for me.
Yep,I've been a long time supporter and will continue to do so because Housemarque make kick arse games for the right price.
A unique combination where many devs fail to emulate.

Return to “Bug reports, Support & Help”