Rulqu

Re: Cannot connect UNX

Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:37 pm

Well what I know that me or my 2 buddies were never able to get connected to "UNX Global Matrix". Everything else works. I am not able to set my modem to be in bridge mode so I cannot test if it is the NAT that is causing it. This kinda made us not want to play this game after first playthrough and left us with a disappointed feel.

Happily we didn't pay more than 8€/piece.

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:01 pm

I'm very sad and sorry I couldn't help you guys with this :-(

You mention bridge mode, which would hint at having two routers... Which makes it sound very much a NAT issue. (I just recently spent more than 3 hours troubleshooting my connection because of Ghost Recon: Wildlands, I know how much it can frustrate.)
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

TEABAGNEMESIS

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:38 am

Not necessarily, bridge mode can be just by passing the router ports.. @Rulqu try this:
https://portforward.com/networking/static-ip-ps4/
I used to have intermittent issues with connecting to friends in GTA V, but giving the ps4 a static address and forwarding the psn ports solved my problems. May not work, but it's worth a shot.

Miigori

Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:18 pm

I have the same problem. Everything else works fine in Alienation, but the UNX-connection doesn't work. I tried bridged mode for my modem and tried static ip+port forwarding, nothing helps.
Playstation network test shows NAT2, so I guess things should work. I'm using Telewell's TWEA510v4 -modem, if that is of any help.

weksing

Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:42 pm

im having the same issue ive managed to play with friends just fine but the UNX thing has never worked for me. im also using NAT 2.

Shogun

Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:04 am

Here the same problem, have tried 3 different modems (telewell 510v3 and 2 Zyxel models) and tried bridged/static ip+port forwarding and dmz mode, nothing helps. Have got nat1 and nat2 with different setups, nothing helps. All i got everytime when trying connect UNX check firewall setting or contact your ISP.

My problems nobody never join my games in public when i host, cant play weeklys, cannot see league situations and take assigments.
When playing local co-op with friends ps4 all is working but not my ps4. :/

What ports your game using, havent see that information anywhere? All other games working fine without problems with my ps4, but i want all achievements and cant to that if i cant solve problem.. or you :)

I bought game 2016 and then all was working fine when played few weeks, but now started again when my friend bought game few weeks again i have that UNX connecting problem.

I have called even ISP, but they cannot help either my connection is working fine and no closed ports and says that its game problem. I have put my time already 2 weeks finding solution and bought even new modem cos that. It isnt working, anyway Dead Nation and Super Stardust rankings are showing right and no problems with them...

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:57 pm

I've reported this issue forward, don't know if there's something we can do. I'll post an update if I get one myself!
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

Tekninen

Thu May 04, 2017 10:39 am

Same problem. Just got the game as a PSN Plus free game with a couple friends. They can connect to UNX normally, I can't. Haven't been able to connect not once. NAT Type 2, all other games online multiplayer works. Co-op with my friends works also. Tried re-installing and even disabling my firewall completely, didn't help. Hoping you guys can find a solution.

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu May 04, 2017 1:00 pm

The super weird thing about this issue is that it only happens to some users, so there has to be some common divisor with the users that experience the issue... I just have no idea what that might be. What models of PS are all of you using for example? I'm baffled.

Tekninen

Fri May 05, 2017 12:45 pm

Consulted our group, another player also has the same problem. He has PS4 Pro, I have the regular Ps4 1TB. One thing we have in common is that we both have the same Zyxell routers, specifically the VMG1312-B10D. Others in our group have different routers, and their game works fine. So could be something with the router?

Return to “Bug reports, Support & Help”