rockNrolf

Re: Cannot connect UNX

Tue May 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Opening TCP port 5555 didn't help :(

Liver_Bait

Wed May 17, 2017 1:18 pm

Any news on this problem? I'm having similar issues: I can MP public missions, coop with friends, see ark ship and invasion rankings, but i cannot see assignments, connect to league rankings or see country specific rankings. The lower right corner keeps displaying "connecting to UNX..." and turns to red when trying to look at country or league rankings. I have NAT2 connection and no connectivity issues with PSN or any other games. Love the game, but it's really annoying to miss out on some features.

TEABAGNEMESIS

Thu May 18, 2017 3:17 am

It's a long shot - but have any of you tried rebuilding the ps4's database? Plug your control in with USB cable, when its off, hold the power button on the console. It will beep immediately, keep holding the power button until it beeps again a few seconds later. This brings a menu, choose rebuild database. Should only take a couple of minutes. Like I say, a long shot, but you have nothing to lose.

Alppa

Sat May 20, 2017 6:55 am

Can someone verify that this has worked on there connection problems?

Liver_Bait

Sat May 20, 2017 7:40 am

Rebuilding database didn't solve the problem. I have also tinkered with all possible router settings and didn't manage to connect even once. Feels like some sort of server problem, but it is a bit weird that it only affects some selected players. Maybe they are having some issues with the number of new players, now that its the monthly free game on PS+.

zige

Tue May 30, 2017 2:48 pm

I have same problem. I cant connect UNX global servers so cant see "leaderboards". But multiplayer, co-op etc. other online things worls just fine. Only global UNX-network dont work. I have Sonera/Telia as my provider (VDSL) and i even live in Finland (dont know if servers are here or not). I have tried to change my dns as suggested on reddit but no help. I played yesterday my brother and he said its working for him just fine and other games are working fine too so something is causing this problem only with this game.

If someone didnt understand i speak finnish also.

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue May 30, 2017 2:51 pm

It's possible that the service provider blocks port 5555, if that's the case I don't know what you can do. This whole topic in general is way above my understanding and that's the only answer I've been able to dig from the team. I'm really sorry that I can't help you guys solve this issue any better.

The weird thing about this issue is that we didn't hear any similar complaints when the game was released. It's really hard to get anything out from anyone when they are fully focused on another project now (me included).
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

Miquelsan

Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:07 pm

So are you saying that there is nothing u guys can't (or won't) do about this? Youre just gonna say " hey buy our new game because we wont help you get the old one to work!" where is that finnish SISU! Im waiting u guys to get this to work asap!

Miquelsan

Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:13 pm

And how about u give us the udp port number while youre at it! We need it in order to fix this mess and we need it now!

Miquelsan

Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:17 pm

I think this happens only to telia(old sonera) connections because all i see here is telia people shouting! So now we need to make sure what we newd them to open us so if you could provide us with all connection data thia game uses :) or what is needed for succsesful connection

Return to “Bug reports, Support & Help”