Emmuss

Gamefun ruined. Please Read.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi,

first of all I like that game a lot I am playing on PS Pro and this Game is awesome, but...

I was playing Ark Legendary we had finished round 3 and the lead (jumplolli) decided to go get the loot i was opening the first crate and suddenly; Mission Failed, you have been Kicked.

I am so darn frustrated right now, I mean what the hell do such ppl think when doing this? I just wrote him over PSN and i was, well, not that polite, you can imagine. It turns out he's just a d**********, having fun ruining other people's game. Maybe some admin or community manager could get him banned? Or maybe locked for a while? That would be awesome, such gamers needs to get punished because they are ruining other peoples game!

https://youtu.be/MeqFu1ylWsU

TEABAGNEMESIS

Re: Gamefun ruined. Please Read.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:58 pm

I feel bad for you, this has happened to me before as well. You can't do much about it though. As satisfying as it would be to ban him or something, unless he is being abusive or harassing, he is technically not really doing anything wrong.

As much as it is frustrating to deal with, I feel a bit sorry for people who are like that. They must feel very miserable in themselves to take pleasure in ruining random people's fun.

Aigwrai

Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:52 pm

What kind of person do that?
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

Aigwrai

Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Aigwrai wrote:What kind of person does that?
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

aglid

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:19 pm

I don't know if it would be a good idea to bann in that kind of situation.
This is hard to be sure about an abused kick just to ruin people loot.

It is the game itself who should avoid this.
In case of ark, the option of kick shouldn't be available in boss room, in the pink and purple vortex room and in treasure room.

Return to “Bug reports, Support & Help”