Balaz

Enemy level +3 help.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:25 am

Hi just wanna thank for a awesome game first of all.

Im having a major issue. I cant get my enemy level past +3. I have tried everything..my world level is 2. I unlocked ark ship. And completed that. I have done everything with rookie and professional.. did i miss anything? Pls answear back.

Aigwrai

Re: Enemy level +3 help.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:52 am

Ask for someone to help you by
- hosting a battleship or a mothership in world level 2 and
- invite you to this mission
Once you finish the mission, you probably will get your enemy level +4.

If that doesn't work for you, try asking your friend to invite you when he/her still is in the map, creating a squad to have you before heading into the mission.
Suggest your friend to make a online backup of his/her save, so you can try again if you don't get it at first, leaving your friend away from doing a lot of missions just to make possible to help you...
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

Balaz

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Aigwrai wrote:Ask for someone to help you by
- hosting a battleship or a mothership in world level 2 and
- invite you to this mission
Once you finish the mission, you probably will get your enemy level +4.

If that doesn't work for you, try asking your friend to invite you when he/her still is in the map, creating a squad to have you before heading into the mission.
Suggest your friend to make a online backup of his/her save, so you can try again if you don't get it at first, leaving your friend away from doing a lot of missions just to make possible to help you...

Ty alot for the reply. I tryed all that but dosent help. I liked the game so i bought the instant level 15 boost. Maby thats the problem?

Aigwrai

Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Not sure what happened, but I have a day one character that went into this issue, so I don't think it's a dlc bug...
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

acsp8

Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:34 am

If you used the DLC to start at level 15/world 2, then enemy level will max out at +3. In the end though, loot drop percentages will still be the same compared to getting enemy level +4 when you start from scratch at level 1. I checked myself and compared the loot modifiers on the level select screens.

Return to “Bug reports, Support & Help”