jsmash

Trohpy glitched

Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:33 am

I just beat Nex Machina's arcade mode on experienced difficulty and got the final boss trophy (The Orbital Throne) but I didn't receive the trophy for beating the arcade mode on experienced or rookie which should unlock with it as well. Are the trophies bugged and is there any way I can still unlocked these. I'm pretty bummed :(

I posted a picture below to prove I have the final boss trophy. My PSN username is JSmash7

[img][IMG]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah229/jason9230/20170621190856_zpsy9rg7hrl.jpg[/img][/img]

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trohpy glitched

Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi and thanks for reporting. We are currently compiling a list of issues. We'll try to fix bugs and other issues as soon as possible.
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

jsmash

Re: Trohpy glitched

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:41 pm

I downloaded the latest patch and played through the game on experienced difficulty again yesterday, and the trophies will still not unlock. I wanted to go for the platinum, but I'm not sure if I can do that now because those 2 trophies seemed to be still bugged for me. Is there anyway you can unlock those trophies for me?

Return to “Support & Help”