Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Engadget on Nex Machina

Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:00 pm

Here's a pretty good in-depth look at Nex Machina, it's development and Housemarque in general. Check it out here!
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

DenT4FacE

Re: Engadget on Nex Machina

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:13 pm

You guys know that I can't wait to spend hundreds of hours into Nex Machina but that was a tough read. I imagine this game is going to be available on Steam, hopefully, this helps the company reap what it deserves. There's a small market for these games but it's becoming evident that it ain't happening on consoles.

I'm not going to dwell on the negative side of the article but I had to express my feelings. Because as a long time fan who bought and played all your games extensively since Super Stardust HD, it sure hurts to see that the company isn't as profitable as we should expect it to be based on the quality of the games it made. It ain't like you only made one good game and a bunch of average ones.. every game you made is gold. Or at least it should be...

Can't wait for Nex Machina.. hopefully it turns things around for the company.
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:34 pm

DenT4FacE wrote:You guys know that I can't wait to spend hundreds of hours into Nex Machina but that was a tough read. I imagine this game is going to be available on Steam, hopefully, this helps the company reap what it deserves. There's a small market for these games but it's becoming evident that it ain't happening on consoles.

I'm not going to dwell on the negative side of the article but I had to express my feelings. Because as a long time fan who bought and played all your games extensively since Super Stardust HD, it sure hurts to see that the company isn't as profitable as we should expect it to be based on the quality of the games it made. It ain't like you only made one good game and a bunch of average ones.. every game you made is gold. Or at least it should be...

Can't wait for Nex Machina.. hopefully it turns things around for the company.

Nice to hear that from you DenT4FacE :-) Although times have been a little rough lately we are still here doing our best and I'm pretty excited for the future!
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

TimHitchings

Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:48 pm

I second DenT4FacE's remarks. Can't wait to buy this day one and of course I'm all for a Season Pass if available. Your add-ons never disappoint.

jagman

Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:58 am

It's too fast and does not seem to have any strategic depth .I am still playing Dead Nation .A slower more deliberate game .Dead Nation has the atmosphere and you can't beet the Zombie factor .Bring on Dead Nation 2 with some improvements based upon feedback .

rawatgoal

Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:16 am

I am playing Dead Nation 2 from last 1 year and still feel as if i am a beginner with in-depth knowledge or strategy. Pretty fast and with amazing development, higher excitement level!

Return to “What others say?”