tenfootninja

PS3 update removed my license

Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:37 pm

I still enjoy playing SSD HD on my PS3 (one of the few games I still play). But recently, my game was updated and my license was removed, so I can only play the game demo.
How can I restore my game license to play the full game?

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PS3 update removed my license

Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:36 am

tenfootninja wrote:I still enjoy playing SSD HD on my PS3 (one of the few games I still play). But recently, my game was updated and my license was removed, so I can only play the game demo.
How can I restore my game license to play the full game?

Hi there! I would recommend contacting Sony's store support. To my understanding we haven't updated the game, but I'll ask around if I somebody knows something about what might be causing this.
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

tommasodb

Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:58 am

I'll chime in to say: yeah, Housemarque has not worked on HD for a long time. However, Super Stardust Ultra (made by another software house) might be getting an update related to VR? Not sure why it would affect HD though.

tenfootninja

Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:07 pm

Thanks guys, it seems all my ps3 games have had their license revoked. Will follow up with Sony (grrr!)

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:09 am

tenfootninja wrote:Thanks guys, it seems all my ps3 games have had their license revoked. Will follow up with Sony (grrr!)

Glad to hear that this problem is "resolved". Best of luck dealing with Sony!
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

Return to “Rookies”