BIELERIC1

trophy list

Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Hello everybody,

I have this game, and not show the trophy list in my account/accounts, i have 2 ps4 same problem. Any help? i deleted and reinstalled the game 4 o 5.

RegorTheGreat

Re: trophy list

Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:32 pm

I'm having an issue with a couple trophies not showing up that I'm pretty sure I completed. I can't find any info about trophies for this game anywhere on the net other than the list. The one trophy where you have to get the speed bonus on master difficulty for each level...I can't find out how to achieve the speed bonus. What is the requirement to get the speed bonus? I'm sure it just to complete the level fast. But how fast?

The only thing I can think is at the end of each level completion, it show Time as bronze/silver/gold. I see for the 3rd level review I can get a "No Death Bonus", and the 4th review and "Civilian Rescue Bonus". But I don't think I've ever seen a "Max Speed Bonus" and I've flew through boards extremely fast when I was aiming for the Iron Lady trophy "Achieve a no-death bonus on every level, on Veteran difficulty", which I did, and the trophy doesn't show up as completed...? All I can assume for the Speed Demon trophy is to get a Gold medal on Master difficulty to meet the requirement? Or should Time say "Speed Bonus"...or should anything notify me I received a speed bonus for the level???

I am also a bit confused about "Collect all Caches". What are caches and how would I know how many I collected? Knowing how many I received out of how many there are would be helpful, but I won't expect that they should let us know. Being a trophy, I understand, like secret trophies, that I may just have to heavily search to collect them all and eventually I'll collect them all, hopefully. But it would just be really helpful to know what "caches" are.

If anyone, who knows about these (and possibly received these achievements), could reply with any helpful info it would be much appreciated. If the answer to any of my questions is actually intended to be secretive, just let me know that and I would be satisfied. At least I'll know it was intended for me to discover what I'm missing on my own. I really like the game and enjoy the repeat play through's. But I don't want to waste time doing something completely wrong because I simply didn't understand or because the info wasn't clear and is just misleading.

Square

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:11 am

For Speed Demon you need to achive a gold medal for every level as a time reward. This is my understanding for this trophy.
Caches are the little purple diamond-like things, you get points for destroing it with matter beam.

RegorTheGreat

Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:37 am

Ok, thanks for the info.

RegorTheGreat

Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:11 am

How do you get Iron Lady trophy? I literally just played through ever level in the game on veteran and received No Death Bonus. But the trophy is not activating. Is there something more to it that isn't mentioned? I have every other trophy in the game except this one... :(

Return to “Matterfall”